Our staff and associates have designed and conducted many seminars to the clients’ satisfaction. AMEs topics have included the National Board Inspection Code on Repairs and Alterations, ASME Code, Section IX (welding requirements), Third Party Inspection Training and Federal Railroad Administration for Locomotive Inspector Training, to name just a few.
We have the experience to generate an entire course, including reference materials, designed to meet your specific training needs. Instruction concentrates on combining academic information with current field practices. These training events can be conducted on site or at any location convenient to your organization.
Topics of Interest
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Repair and Alteration
- Boiler Operation and Maintenance
- ASME Welding Procedures and Qualifications
- ASME Quality Control Programs
- Inspection Techniques
- Jurisdictional Boiler and Pressure Vessel Requirements
- FRA – CFR49, Part 230 Inspections
- Historic Boiler and Machinery Operation and Repair
We will be pleased to consider other topics more
specific to your requirements.